Eureka Group offers its Clients an extensive range of integrated services to help focus their resources and financial means on activities that are crucial in terms of business development, at the same time managing selected processes as part of a comprehensive B2B offer. Working in co-operation with Eureka Group guarantees reduced operating costs, optimized staffing levels, and highly effective staff management and assistance in the process of acquiring funds for key investments. In addition to that, we offer a friendly business environment that constitutes a perfect breeding ground for creative solutions and facilitate the process of creating, developing and commercializing innovative ideas.
Eureka Technology Park offers the following benefits:
- strategic consultancy;
- hosting conferences, seminars and webinars on the premises of ETP;
- participation in projects run by ETP residents;
- organizing business trips (fairs, conferences hosted abroad);
- enterprise incubation and acceleration;
- modern office rooms;
- conference centre.
Eureka Group Business Service Centres support companies in terms of:
- comprehensive infrastructure and IT outsourcing;
- fundraising trainings;
- project management consultancy;
- rendering services related to acquiring funds for key investments and projects – so far Eureka Fundraising has managed to acquire PLN 140 million;
- HR services.
Our experts possess a long-standing professional experience, are highly qualified and stick to highly ethical values and fully professional standards. Developing an individual approach to each Client, analyzing their needs and finding the most accurate solutions to their problems - it all means the results are always there. Our Clients' satisfaction is the best evidence of the great effort we put into our day-to-day work, as we wish to provide you only with services of the highest quality. We carry out our duties in accordance with the ISO9001 standard.
We are going to take care of your enterprise! Expand with us!
* The presented offer is for general information purposes only and does not constitute a trade offer within the meaning of article 66 section 1 of the Polish Civil Code.